Monday, October 09, 2006

I'm Peaches. He's Herb.

The soldier is officially in the States. I got a call from NY today, from HIS OWN PERSONAL CELL PHONE instead of a fucking can and a string, Iraqi style. He's currently getting closer and closer to his home state, and HOLY SHIT, I'm pumped!!! It's real now, ya know? No more day dreaming and just talking about him being home...it's happening. My anus is working overtime. I can thank my nervous stomach for that. Butterflies are great for weight loss.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How exciting! Butterflies is not the only thing good for weight loss;)

8:05 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

Just prior to him getting to your place you should stretch, and maybe do a bit of warm-up exercises. You really wouldn't want to get 15 minutes into it and pull a hammy, now would you.


Jason

p.s. don't forget about hydration.

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHOO HOO! It's f*cking ON! :D

8:40 PM  
Blogger meelo said...

now is the time you wish spoonie lived in the same state. you could play battleshits together.

i am giddy for your soldier's return. giddy for you.

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope he doesn't have a crooked pecker, but it sure would be a great blog entry.

12:00 PM  
Blogger Kranki said...

Humina humina.

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home