Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Return of the Mack

You know you've reached your full sex appeal potential when you almost eject your tampon out of your bear cave while lifting legs at the gym.

I'm not saying it's ever happened to me, I'm just saying that's how you know you've reached your full sex appeal potential. Maybe some of you didn't know WHEN you've reached it, and well, now you know.

Having hot breath that smells almost as bad as your armpits as you're leaving the gym is a pretty quick way to get a dick hard, too. I mean, that's what I've been hearing anyway.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

Well that's great if you are a woman, but I don't have a bear cave, nor need for a tampon.

How the hell do the guys tell?

6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What gym are you going to? I want to stay far away, =) It's great to have your daily dose of humor and sarcasm back.

7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what the hell?

8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what the fuck are you talking about? get laid already!! jesus!!

i love you and am so excited for you!!

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home