Thursday, October 26, 2006

Fuck.

Fuck? Fuck.

1. My voice has been misplaced and throughout this past week, I've sounded like a 13-year-old boy in the pits of puberty, Barry White, and now, today, a pack-a-day-menthol smoker.

2. My basement is flooded with sewer. That's right. Hella duke, toilet water, and mushy paper. Not sure who's ass is being represented on the cement downstairs, mine or the neighbors, but it ain't pretty. I alerted the landlord, so I assume he's got some work ahead of him.

3. I've had a black eye for one week straight, due to a cyst removal. I'm so sick of hiding behind a pile of cover up, I could vomit. But, then I'd have broken blood vessels around my eyes and even MORE reason to apply the tinted face shit.

4. I'm on call for my job and can't leave the area, in the event of emergency. Know what that means? No Halloween party for me in the town where my relatives and the soldier are congregating this weekend. Nope. None of that. Just my ass, a couch, and some cable. Shoot me. I couldn't be more bitter. Trust me.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

Call that soldier up and tell him that you want to put the Rock, in Rocktober.

5:34 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, ya still have your boobies.

7:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Jason.

You could also use this time to catch up on any self-crying-fests you've missed out on since the soldier came back. throw in Beaches and let it go.

If not, there's always turd wrangling.

2:54 PM  
Blogger Kranki said...

Yeah! Get him to come to you for some private dressing up.

8:16 PM  
Blogger Snap said...

The town I wish I was in is three hours away. The folks there are having a good time, deservedly so. I'm practically on house arrest. Can't wait to get out of town. Fuck! My sentence ends Monday. Praise the Lawd.

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've sounded like this for a little over a week now...and it just seems to be getting worse!!! FAWK!!!

8:40 AM  
Blogger Carol | Art Director said...

your life sucks dirty sweaty goat balls right now. it can only get better. : )

cheer up, sistah and have a great weekend anyway.

BOO!

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home